DISCOVERING YOUR EROTIC ESSENCE – PART 1
A 3–hour somatic and erotic process.
Discover, awaken, and unfold your higher purpose by harnessing Eros and the Orgasm.
This session is part of the Discovering your erotic essence series which is also part of the greater Your erotic essence master series. View series details here.
Duration: 3 hours
This workshop includes:
– a lecture
– a practical demonstration
– a guided practice
– a Q&A sharing space
Please note: This video includes male nudity and self-pleasuring.
How do we live a more meaningful life, connected to our higher purpose?
How do we awaken more of who we really are and gain the ability to impact the world around us?
Most importantly, what does the orgasm have to do with it?
Your erotic essence is a rich, erotic and transformative journey of exploration and personal growth that guides you on a path to greater creativity, abundance and purpose.
It begins with the notion that we, as humans, are intrinsically connected to the effortless and intelligent force which is behind the creation of everything in existence.Read More
As a society, we have done a great job of teaching ourselves the contrary: that life should be effortful and difficult.
This workshop offers us a set of tools to realign ourselves to this universal system we are all inherently connected to.
These include shamanic energy transmission, somatic movement practice, elements of cognitive exploration and tantric practice to reconnect us to our authentic truth: our pure Erotic essence.
This 4-part series will guide you through the 4 main stages of this discovery process:
- Stage 1 – Beginning erotic discovery
- Stage 2 – Unravelling patterns and density.
- Stage 3 – Exploring the quality of your essence
- Stage 4 – Receiving the quality and power of our erotic essence.
This specific session focuses on stage 1- beginning erotic discovery.
The exploration begins with grounding into the nurturing intelligence of the Earth and creating the container for our exploration to begin.
Slow and subtle micro-movements and light sensations appear and our awareness, breath and sound is guided through the body.
We begin to notice the intensification of both our inner and outer worlds.
From an inner perspective, we become more sensitive to the intelligence that exists within us. From an outer perspective, we increase our sensitivity to the energetic potency which is available to us.
As spontaneous movements and sensations emerge in the body, we begin to encounter our authentic, erotic essence and genital stimulation becomes a tool to intensify and harness it.
The 3-hour recording begins with a short energetic process to acknowledge the potent energy of our shared space. We follow with some brief teachings and a Q&A sharing space.
At the heart of it is a guided meditative self-pleasuring practice of sound, breath, movement, to help you dive inwards and harness the transformative power of authentic nature.
As the practice unfolds, spontaneous movement emerges, awakening our link to Eros and our highest essence. Not to mention lots of high octane pleasure! 🙂From a cognitive perspective, each session will offer participants questions to guide their personal exploration.
It is recommended to have an empty notepad dedicated to this series as well as setting some time aside (ideally 15-30 minutes daily) for inner exploration.
- This is session 1 of the Discovering Your Erotic Essence 4-part series.
- There are no prerequisites for this session.
- If you have time, I recommend completing an Orgasmic Shamanism introduction workshop as well as this one, simply to get a better grasp of the theory behind the practice. You can watch the recording here: http://orgasmicshaman.com/free-videos-sign-up/
- By signing up to this workshop you will receive unlimited lifetime access to the workshop file.
- This workshop is taught naked and includes self-pleasuring.
- This workshop was recorded live with a group of men on Zoom but features only the facilitator
- This practice is best done lying down on the floor with a mat, otherwise a bed with a hard mattress can work as a second option.
- It is recommended to have an empty notepad ready to take notes for the duration of this series.
London and Barcelona-based shaman Marc Peridis began exploring tantra and somatic movement therapy in 2010. In 2014, he was initiated into shamanism and began holding ceremonies at sacred sites around the world.
This unique set of circumstances has allowed him to create a unique practice that has supported thousands of clients around the world in unlocking the transformative power of Eros.